The best Super Bowl Ads at your Fingertips 04 February 2013
Let's face it, the Super Bowl isn't REALLY about the Super Bowl. We eagerly anticipate the biggest stars in the world singing the Star Spangled Banner and we get to see which brands were willing to fork out millions of dollars to ensure their ads get seen.
There were some winners and losers regarding the ads this year. Seeing as it's Monday, I have rounded up some of the winners for you to see. Enjoy!
2. Hyundai proving that Gingers do stand a chance.
3. Jeep. Lil cheesy but props for getting Oprah to do the voice over!
4. Samsung. My personal favourite...
5. Best Buy. Amy Poehler is golden!
6. Calvin Klein. Ag, it's nothing special. But there are men in their scivvies.
7. Coca-Cola. The ad is ok, but I love that the consumer experience is continued at the end. Who will win?
8. Mercedes Benz. Featuring Kate Upton and Usher.
9. Toyota. A genie. Some wishes. Awesome!
10. Doritos. A goat freaks out. It's genius.
There were over 50 ads that flighted during the Super Bowl. You can check them all out right here.